NEW COVID-19 UPDATE
We will be joining our fellow Veterinary practices in provided Curbside Services Only.
- Upon arrival at the clinic, please remain in your vehicle or outside the clinic and call us
- after receipt of your phone call, we will check you in as soon as possible from outside the hospital
- If you feel you need to be inside the clinic, please discuss with a manager or attending veterinarian in advance
- If you are at the clinic to pick up food or medications, please remain in your car and call the front desk and a staff member will deliver your order to your car as soon as possible.
- If you are not feeling well and/or could be at risk of Coronavirus, please ask a healthy friendly or family member to transport your pet to the clinic
- We can accept Visa, MasterCard, Amex (and Debit) as payment
- Our staff are very busy at this time fielding phone calls from concerned Pet Parents. Please be patient and proud that you have done your part.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately. The below links provide additional information regarding the coronavirus:
Our team will continue to monitor the situation and provide updated information when warranted. Thank you for your patronage.